About Yayasan Kanser Malaysia
Yayasan Kanser Malaysia is a non-government organisation (NGO) registered with The Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM) under the Companies Act 2016 [Act 777] established in 2012 and officially launched in 2013.
To provide advocacy and resources to eliminate barriers to quality care for cancer patients. Funds raised provide financial assistance, complementary support for cancer patients and families, as well as support for projects that provide charitable services to our community in the field of cancer care, education, and prevention.
- Reducing health risks by focusing on education, public awareness, and research on prevention and early detection
- Addressing all preventable cancers across Malaysia
- Making prevention knowledge and early detection services more accessible for people in medically under-served communities
- Collaborating with sponsors and volunteers to maximize the effectiveness and reach of the prevention and early detection programs and message
- Creating engaging programs for the general public
Helping Cancer Stricken Patients Since 2013
We’ve Raised over RM 400,000 to Help Cancer Patients And Their Families Across Malaysia
A big thank you to all of our volunteers, supporters and sponsors from various industries. With the contributions collected for Yayasan Kanser Malaysia fund, we are able to continue our community programs to help cancer stricken patients on medical treatment, transportation to hospitals, accommodation and more.
Get in Touch. Get Involved.
“Be kind to one another”
― Ellen DeGeneres